Wednesday, October 24, 2012

      The second most popular colored denim I have seen is turquoise. The order of the most popular denim I have seen lately are:
1. Red
2. Turquoise
3. Pink

     Besides a few patterned denim, I've rarely seen any colors besides these three. If you want to follow the crowd, get these three colors. If you want to follow the trend, but not in the same way as everyone else, try different colors. Two years ago, I had red, pink, blue, purple, and yellow jeans. I'll keep my eyes open for different colored denim!

      Also, tomorrow, at school, is red day. This whole week is dedicated to being drug free. It just so happens that red is the color for being drug free.  I'm expecting to see lots of red jeans. How many people do you think I will catch in fiery red denim? I'll let you know in the next couple of days how many red jeans I saw. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment