Sunday, November 18, 2012


      The fashion articles in newspapers are surprisingly interesting. To the right, we see an article from The Wall Street Journal. Below, we see a picture from this article. I am not really into menswear but this article still interested me. A couple weeks ago, I was arguing with my dad about how the pieces of his suit did not match. The author of this article, Darrell Hartman, says, "...spezzato literally translates as 'broken in two'. Quite simply, it describes a combination of jacket and trousers that's not a matching suit." I believe the jacket and trousers must be very different in order for them to cooperate, if that makes any sense. For example, in the picture below, we see two men who pair grey or black jackets with green pants. Do you think this trend is classy or trashy?

No comments:

Post a Comment